Thank you for considering Alfred Newall furniture for your home or interior project. To order our core collection, please place your order through our website. If you have any questions or queries, please get in touch with our team: email@example.com
For any of our made to measure and bespoke pieces, please note the process below.
- Contact us with your enquiry via the website contact form, email, or by phone. We aim to acknowledge all enquiries within one working day.
- After discussing your specific requirements, we will confirm dimensions, proposed material/finish. From this point we can provide basic drawings and samples.
- We will also require full contact and delivery details, access (if relevant) and anything else you think we need to know about to provide a quotation.
- If you are happy with the quotation and wish to proceed we will create an invoice for payment.
- The lead-time starts once we receive payment and drawings and any other final queries have been approved.
- Once we are able to brief our workshop, we can give you an estimated completion date.
- Please note, during busy periods lead times can fluctuate. If you have a specific install date, please make sure to notify us.
- All our products are quality checked throughout manufacture. We ensure our furniture leaves the workshop suitably packaged for its journey . The method of transport is carefully chosen depending on the size and weight of the piece.
- We love to see our furniture in situ and if you can, once you receive your pieces, please share images with us.